We are now shipping the new version 1.2 ultraRendu from Sonore
The ultraRendu is the next model up from our award-winning microRendu. The ultraRendu has all the same features as the microRendu and more. With the ultraRendu, you will get improved sound quality from your DAC. The ultraRendu utilizes redesigned proprietary printed circuit technology with only the essential components. The ultraRendu is small and lightweight. The ultraRendu is easy to configure and can accept audio streams from several digital sources.
What makes the ultraRendu different from a typical computer music server is that it's a purpose-built audiophile device. The problem with computer music servers is that they all rely on mass-produced motherboards designed for general purpose computing and are built to the lowest possible price point. The ultraRendu solves this problem by removing the consumer grade computer peripherals and optimizing power supplies where necessary. The ultraRendu has been specifically built for processing USB audio perfectly. You can also combine the ultraRendu with an audiophile-grade linear power supply to achieve the lowest possible noise floor.
The ultraRendu turns your USB DAC into a Roon Ready network DAC. The ultraRendu is an exceptional network streamer, network endpoint streamer.
Have a SPDIF or i2s input on your DAC? Add a USB to SPDIF converter to your ultraRendu order.
No keyboard or monitor needed. A plug-n-play Roon Player. Access your ultraRendu with a web browser from your tablet.
Power supply options
7V Linear Power Supply - Very low noise Linear Power Supply that is perfect for powering our microRendu, ultraRendu, or ultraDigital
60 day Roon Trial
This product ships with a 60 day Roon free trial.
Small Green Computer Warranty:
- 30 days to return any of our products, No Questions Asked...
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime free technical support
- Supported File Formats: FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, WMA-L, DSF, DFF
- Native Sampling Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, and 768kHz
- DSD formats: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 and DSD512
- Bit Depths: 16, 24
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- USB: 1 USB port for your DAC
- Power input: 6-9 VDC at 1 Amp min.
- Power connector: 2.1mm x 5.5mm (center +)
- Network Protocols: DLNA, , Squeezebox®, Roon RAAT, NAA (HQplayer)
- Android: App Available Online at Google Play Store - OrangeSqueeze
- iOS: App Available Online at Apple App Store - iPeng
- Roon iOS or Android App
- Size: (without rubber feet) 1.181"(H) x 4.331"(W) x 4.409"(D)
- Weight: 1 lbs
- 3 Watts
- 0° C to 40° C