The Sonore ultraDigital converts USB to SPDIF and i2s. The i2s output has dip switches that allow it to support various DACs. For those utilizing the i2s output, see reference table below for DAC compatibility.
- USB Powered: No power supply required
- SPDIF output via BNC: PCM 44.1K-192K, DSD64 via DOP
- i2s output (LVDS) via HDMI connector: PCM 44.1K-384K, native DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512
- USB input: supports PCM, DSD via DoP, and native DSD
- Supported DACs: Gustard, PS Audio, Holo Audio, L.K.S., Wyred4Sound, any DAC that supports PS Audio standard
- 1 x ultraDigital
- 1 x BNC to RCA adapter
- 1 x 15cm USB cable
Settings for popular i2s DACs
Direct link to google sheet: HERE
- 30 days to return any of our products, no questions asked...
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime free technical support