The Sonore toneDAC is a USB/SPDIF digital to analog converter with unbalanced stereo output via RCA connectors. The USB input supports PCM and native DSD and SPDIF input supports PCM and DSD64 via DoP. For use with microRendu, ultraRendu, opticalRendu, and Signature Rendu SE only. The unit comes with a USB cable and RCA to mini jack converter for use with headphones.
NOTE: Sonore will not provide support for direct connection via USB to a Mac or Windows computer.
- XMOS + ES9038Q2M
- SNR ≥ 120dB
- USB input - PCM up to 768KHz
- USB input - native DSD up to DSD256
- SPDIF input - PCM up to 192KHz
- Powered from your Rendu
- Accurate Low Noise Clock
- Input switches automatically from USB to SPDIF when you stop USB playback
- USB C cable
- RCA to 1/8" headphone adapter
We Also Recommend