The Signature Rendu SE optical is the absolute ﬁnest streaming USB source offered by Sonore. This first-class player takes an Ethernet audio stream and renders it to a perfect, ultra-low noise USB feed to one’s USB DAC. The single chassis design allows close coupling of the power supply and processing board for ultra-low impedance and ultra-low noise power delivery.
Optical Ethernet connection is used in this device to eliminate all noise from your Ethernet network. No Ethernet files or special Ethernet switches are required.
This product's processing board uses a larger footprint to allow for more independent low-noise voltage regulation stages (all main board regulators are now ultra-low noise linear types), and better physical separation of the Ethernet processing and USB output sections, which further reduces noise and crosstalk. A new ultra-low phase noise (so-called “femto”) oscillator is used to govern all processing and USB audio output.
- The internal power supply is a no-compromise design featuring a custom wound EI-style transformer from Mercury Magnetics (made in the USA). This transformer effectively blocks AC line noise, providing a solid foundation of clean power.
- Ultra-soft recovery diodes and ﬁlm capacitor damping assure a DC supply free of ringing artifacts, and massive power supply capacitance (50% more than used in even the Sonore Signature Supply) ensures low impedance/low ripple power delivery to our main, discrete linear pre-regulator.
- A stainless-steel chassis divider protects the processing circuitry from both AC wiring and transformer-based stray RF and EM interference.
- The Signature Rendu SE optical is housed in a beautiful custom aluminum chassis (made in the USA), which is right at home alongside the ﬁnest audio components in the world.
- 1 x Signature Rendu SE optical Tier II
- 1 x standard grade IEC-C13 power cord
- 1 x Finisar SFP module
- 1 x Synthetic Research purple fuse
Why the Tier II Upgrade
- The Signature Rendu SE now includes a specially chosen RF damping material to the chassis to reduce radiated RF noise from the processor circuitry and adds the Synergistic Purple fuse.
- The all-new power supply board features a 40% increase in total filter capacitance and uses ultra high quality Mundorf MLytic AG capacitors, the new "X" type discrete regulator with an even lower output impedance, and a carefully-selected polymer output capacitor.
- If your DAC has a SPDIF or i2s input, use the ultraDigital add-on to connect to the Signature Rendu.
- Although many different types of fiber and SFP transceivers will work, we recommend Gigabit SFP modules that work with OM1 (62.5/125 µm multi-mode) type multi-mode fiber with LC connectors for all systemOptique certified products. This will allow your systemOptique product to work at its highest level of performance.
|Supported File Formats:
||FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, WMA-L, DSF, DFF
|Native Sampling Rates
||44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, and 768kHz
||DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 and DSD512
||16, 24, 32
||1 x Gigabit Ethernet SFP (OM1 SFP fiber Transceiver included)
||1 x USB 2.0 port for your DAC
||Roon RAAT, NAA (HQplayer), DLNA, Squeezebox®
|Android||App Available Online at Google Play Store - OrangeSqueeze|
|iOS||App Available Online at Apple App Store - iPeng|
|Roon App|| for iOS or Android|
|Size||12.75in (width) x 3in (height) x 10.25in (depth)|
|Weight||10 lbs |
|Power Consumption||4 Watts|
Power input: 120VAC or 230VAC, 60Hz or 50Hz (must be specified when ordering)
|Operating Environment||0° C to 40° C|
Small Green Computer Warranty