Fiber Ethernet Converter Bundle
The Fiber Ethernet Converter is a bi-directional Ethernet media converter or FMC. The Fiber Ethernet Converter has an SFP fiber optic transceiver on one side and an RJ45 connector on the other side. The unit can be used to add fiber-optic networking to your existing wired network or convert your existing fiber optic network to a wired network. The unit can be used with a opticalRendu, Signature Rendu SE optical, or any other network endpoint.
You can use the Fiber Ethernet Converter with an opticalModules connected by a short fiber to completely isolate your network DAC from noise on your network.
This bundle is a complete solution and includes everything you need to convert wired Ethernet to fiber Ethernet.
- External power input jack
- RJ45 input connector
- 10/100/1000 speed
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Power input: 5 VDC at 1 Amp min.
- Power connector: 2.1mm x 5.5mm (center +)
- Optical network Port: Gigabit Ethernet SPF (OM1 SFP Transceiver included)
This product bundle includes:
- SGC Fiber Ethernet Converter
- 5v power supply (switching) 120v/220v autoselect
- SFP module
- 1m fiber
- 15cm (6 inches) ethernet cable
Note: Although many different types of fiber and SFP transceivers will work we recommend Gigabit SFP modules that work with OM1 (62.5/125 µm multi-mode) type multi-mode fiber with LC connectors for all systemOptique certified products. This will allow your systemOptique to work at its highest level of performance.
Small Green Computer Warranty:
- 30 days to return any of our products, No Questions Asked...
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime free technical support
We Also Recommend
systemOptique Server & Player Combo - sonicTransporter i5, opticalRendu, Fiber Ethernet Converter bundle