The Sonore opticalModule Deluxe is a bi-directional fiber media converter (FMC) that isolates ethernet devices from noise. It can be used to add fiber-optic networking to your existing wired network or it can be paired with the contents of the Fiber Ethernet Converter Bundle (listed below) to convert your existing fiber optic network to a wired network.
This solution cleans up noise before it gets into your streamer/player using the latest in fiber-optic technology, giving you the cleanest-possible sound from your network. It will pair beautifully with your microRendu, ultraRendu, opticalRendu, Signature Rendu, or any other network endpoint in your system. A pair of opticalModules connected by a short fiber may also be used to completely isolate your network DAC from noise.
- Supports both 100Mbps speed and 1000Mbps speed network devices
- Supports flow control
- Designed on the same form factor as the ultra/opticalRendu and the ultraDigital
- Compatible with the original Rendu (ethernet input to SPDIF/i2s output)
- Compatible with the Sonore endPoint (ethernet input to SPDIF/AES-EBU output)
- Improved circuit layout
- Supports the use of the Sonore dual faceplate
- Includes a link LED
- Includes LEDs on the ethernet connector that indicate 100/1000 speed streaming
- All connections are on the rear faceplate
- Four (4) high-quality ultra low noise linear regulators
- Fixed frequency high-quality ultra low jitter FEMTO oscillator
- Sonore opticalModule Deluxe
- SFP module
- If the Fiber Ethernet Converter Bundle option is selected at checkout, you will also get:
- Although many different types of fiber and SFP transceivers will work we recommend Gigabit SFP modules that work with OM1 (62.5/125 µm multi-mode) type multi-mode fiber with LC connectors for all systemOptique certified products. This will allow your systemOptique to work at its highest level of performance.
- 30 days to return any of our products, no questions asked...
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime free technical support
1 x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
1 x Fiber optic SFP port
|Power||5VDC at 1A|
|Acoustic Noise||0dB (Noiseless)|
|Size||1.18"(H )x 4.33"(W )x 4.41"(D)|
|Operating Environment||0° C to 40° C|
POWER ADAPTER REQUIREMENTS
|Power||5VDC at 1A|
|Adapter Specs||5.5mm OD x 2.1mm ID DC adapter jack (center positive)|