sonicTransporter i5 CDR
The CDR is out of stock at the moment. Please consider our regular sonicTransporter + a CD ripping drive.
The sonicTransporter i5 CDR (CD Ripper) adds to the sonicTransporter i5 by providing a CD Ripping and 2TB Hard Drive to rip and store your audio CDs.
The sonicTransporter i5 CDR replaces your desktop, laptop, Mac mini, etc... And acts like a NAS to store your music and other files.
With a simple to use web-based interface (no separate keyboard, mouse, or monitor required), the sonicTransporter i5 CDR will have you playing music across your network quickly and easily.
The sonicTransporter i5 CDR runs Roon Server, HQPlayer (embedded), Squeezebox Server, Plex Media Server and MinimServer (DLNA server). Attach a USB drive full of music or a NAS and your music will be available to virtually any network player. Add up to 4TB SSD internal storage when ordering.
With an i5 processor and SSD (for your music database), the sonicTransporter i5 CDR is perfect for lightning fast access to your music. Attach a Sonore Rendu series player to your USB DAC to have a complete digital transport solution.
Multi-room streaming with Roon up to 6 simultaneous zones
The sonicTransporter i5 CDR also works great with Sonos network speakers. Listen to your local music or iTunes music files on Sonos speakers at any time without ever turning on your home computer.
The sonicTransporter i5 CDR is an exceptional Plex Media Server allowing users access to audio, video, and image content. Solve your media chaos with Plex.
Roon Server is preinstalled but you need to purchase a license from Roon Labs or take advantage of a free trial. The sonicTransporter i5 exceeds Roon Labs hardware specifications
Music collection size
The internal 2TB drive can hold approximately 60K Red Book audio or less DSD, and Hi-Rez tracks.
60 day Roon Trial
This product ships with a 60 day Roon free trial.
- 30 days to return any of our products, No Questions Asked...
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime free technical support
- CD drive: Precision tray loading mechanism for lossless ripping of standard audio CDs to FLAC format
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Power: 12VDC input
- Network Protocols: DLNA, Samba (Sonos® and others), Squeezebox®, Roon (RAAT)
- i5 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 2TB spinning hard drive (other spinning and SSD storage options available)
- Web user interface for configuration from a web browser or tablet
- 1.75" H x 17" W x 8.75" D (1U rack mount)
- 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
- 12v 5A power supply (120v - 220v) and power cord (US)
- 1m LAN cable
- Feet for tabletop use
- Rackmount ears for 19" rack mount
- 11 Watts
- 0° C to 40° C
- 64GB SSD for Roon Server database
- 2TB spinning drive for your music
- Can store any music file format including your existing music library, iTunes, and downloaded HD music
We Also Recommend
Premier Server & Player Combo - SonicTransporter i5, ultraRendu, SGC 7v Linear Power Supply Combo