The latest version of the ultraRendu has arrived. Version 1.3 offers the following upgrades over previous versions:
1. Redesigned USB circuit removing redundant components.
2. Updated clock buffer with significantly lower phase noise compared to previous design.
3. Lower impedance / better voltage regulation on the USB sub system.
4. Moved clock circuit to a new location away from other components.
The Sonore ultraRendu is a purpose-built, Roon Ready player for audiophiles that turns your USB DAC into a network DAC. An exceptional endpoint streamer, the ultraRendu will help you get the best sound quality from your DAC thanks to redesigned proprietary printed circuit technology and ultra low noise design.
This player is small and easy to configure, and has the ability to accept audio streams from several digital sources. In contrast to computer music servers that have (noisy) motherboards designed for general purpose, the ultraRendu uses optimized linear power supplies in order to cleanly transmit your USB audio to your DAC. Consider purchasing with an audiophile-grade linear power supply to achieve the lowest-possible noise floor.
- A newly-redesigned USB circuit removes all redundant components.
- Built with an updated clock buffer with significantly lower phase noise compared to other products.
- Lower impedance and better voltage regulation on the USB sub-system.
- Supports the following Native Sampling Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, and 768kHz.
- Supports the following DSD Formats: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 and DSD512.
- Will support numerous file formats, including FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, WMA-L, DSF, DFF.
- No keyboard or monitor is needed for this plug-and-play streamer, which can be easily accessed with a web browser from your phone or tablet.
- Works with a number of different network protocols including Roon RAAT, DLNA (TIDAL and Qobuz), Squeezebox, and HQPlayer.
- Has an external power input jack (6-9 VDC). We recommend adding a Small Green Computer linear power supply at checkout.
- Sonore ultraRendu
- 60 Day Roon Trial
- Recommended: Small Green Computer Linear Power Supply
- Recommended if your DAC has SPDIF or i2s input: ultraDigital - USB to SPDIF and i2s converter
- 30 days to return any of our products, no questions asked...
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime free technical support