The ultraRendu is the next model up from our award winning microRendu. It has all the same features as the microRendu. But with the ultraRendu you will get improved sound quality from your DAC. The ultraRendu utilizes redisigned proprietary printed circuit technology with only the essential components. The ultraRendu is small and light weight. The ultraRendu is easy to configure and can accept audio streams from several digital sources.
What makes the ultraRendu different from a typical computer music server is that it's a purpose built audiophile device. The problem with computer music servers is that they all rely on mass produced motherboards designed for general purpose computing and are built to the lowest possible price point. The ultraRendu solves this problem by removing the consumer grade computer peripherals and optimizing power supplies where necessary. The ultraRendu has been specifically built for processing USB audio perfectly. You can also combine the ultraRendu with an audiophile-grade linear power supply to achieve the lowest possible noise floor.
The ultraRendu turns your USB DAC into a Roon Ready network DAC.
Have a SPDIF input on your DAC? Add a USB to SPDIF converter to your ultraRendu order.
Power supply options
iFi iPower Supply - 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, ~1uV average audio band noise floor, for USA/UK/EU/AUS electrical outlets, with Active Noise Cancellation+
60 day Roon Trial
This product ships with a 60 day Roon free trial.
- Supported File Formats: FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, WMA-L, DSF, DFF
- Native Sampling Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz and 384kHz
- DSD formats: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 and DSD512
- Bit Depths: 16, 24
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- USB: 1 USB port for your DAC
- Power input: 6-9 VDC at 1 Amp min.
- Power connector: 2.1mm x 5.5mm (center +)
- Network Protocols: DLNA, , Squeezebox®, Roon RAAT, NAA (HQplayer)
- Android: App Available Online at Google Play Store - OrangeSqueeze
- iOS: App Available Online at Apple App Store - iPeng
- Roon iOS or Android App
- Size: (without rubber feet) 1.181"(H) x 4.331"(W) x 4.409"(D)
- Weight: 1 lbs
- 3 Watts
- 0° C to 40° C
Other recommended supplies
We sell the iFi power supply but we have also had good luck with these supplies
- CIAudio linear power supply - 9VDC
- Teddy Pardo linear power supply - 7VDC
- HD-Plex Linear power supply - adjust to 7VDC
- Uptone Audio UltraCap LPS-1 power supply - set to 7VDC
- Uptone Audio JS-2 linear power supply - set to 7VDC
- Vinnie Rossi LIO with microRendu/ultraRendu output stage
- Sbooster - 9VDC
We Also Recommend