sonicTransporter for HQplayer + Roon Server
Run Roon Server and HQ player on one completely noiseless box!
The sonicTransporter for HQplayer + Roon Server is very different from our other servers. It runs Windows 10 not our Sonicorbiter OS.
- HQplayer requires a lot of CPU and memory. This server has it!
- Works great with our microRendu in NAA mode
- Attach USB drives with your music or use with a NAS
60 day Roon Trial
This product ships with a 60 day Roon free trial.
- Enclosure: Fanless solid aluminum case (completely silent)
- Processor: Intel i7 (skylake) quad-core processor
- Memory: 32GB RAM DDR4
- Storage: 240GB m.2 NVMe (Samsung EVO) for Windows OS + Roon database etc
- OS: Windows 10 Pro OS (license included)
- USB: 4 USB ports for Keyboard, Mouse, and USB drives
- Network: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Power: 19VDC input
- 4.25" H x 10" W x 9.5" D
- 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- 19v 5A power supply (120v - 220v) and power cord (US)
- 1m LAN cable
- 30 Watts (average)
- 0° C to 40° C
- 240GB SSD for OS + Roon database
- We can add optional spinning or SSD storage to meet your requirements.
- USB attached hard drives or NAS supported
We Also Recommend