The Sonore opticalRendu is a Roon Ready network player and network streamer that turns your USB DAC into a network DAC, delivering a clean and highly-revealing sound.
With its capability for audiophile-grade fiber Ethernet network streaming, the opticalRendu allows you to play directly to your DAC from a computer or a music server, such as the sonicTransporter i9. No keyboard or monitor is necessary for this product, which has easily-controlled playback via an iPad, tablet or computer.
The opticalRendu utilizes fiber optic interface to eliminate all noise from your Ethernet network and supports a number of different playback modes, including Roon, DLNA, Squeezebox and HQPlayer.
- The opticalRendu uses small, ultra-low noise regulators for each component and two fixed-frequency, low-jitter FEMTO oscillators to push the cleanest signal to your DAC.
- Supports the following PCM sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz and 768kHz.
- Supports the following DSD sample rates: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512.
- Roon Ready and Audionirvana Studio certified.
- Supports lossless streaming in DLNA output mode, as well as NativeDSD on select DACs.
- Allows for Logitech Media Server to run locally, enabling playback of local radio stations and streaming services. Logitech Media Server also allows you to use the unit as a UPNP server in combination with Drive Mounter.
- TIDAL and Qobuz work through Roon or DLNA mode.
- Has an external power input jack (6-9 VDC at 4A). We recommend adding a Small Green Computer linear power supply, which can be added at checkout.
- Hardware features include an SFP cage/SFP opticalModule for network connection (OM1 SFP Transceiver included), a micro SD port for the operating system and a multicore processor.
- Dimensions without rubber feet: 1.18” (H) x 4.33” (W) x 4.41” (D).
- Sonore opticalRendu
- SFP module
- 60 Day Roon Trial
- Recommended: Small Green Computer linear power supply
- Recommended if your Ethernet switch does not have a fiber port: Fiber Ethernet Converter Bundle
- The opticalRendu has a fiber optic Ethernet port. If your Ethernet switch does not have a fiber port, add the Fiber Ethernet Converter Bundle. This will convert optical Ethernet to standard Ethernet and connect to a standard port on a router or switch.
- Although many different types of fiber and SFP transceivers will work we recommend Gigabit SFP modules that work with OM1 (62.5/125 µm multi-mode) type multi-mode fiber with LC connectors for all systemOptique certified products. This will allow your systemOptique product to work at its highest level of performance.
- Not all USB devices or output modes support the maximum sample rate of the unit.
- 30 days to return any of our products, no questions asked...
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime free technical support