The microRendu is an audiophile microcomputer with Ethernet input and USB Audio output. The microRendu utilizes a proprietary printed circuit board with only the essential components. The microRendu is small and light weight. Connect the microRendu directly to your USB DAC via a USB cable or hard adapter eliminating the need for a USB cable. Don't let the size fool you the microRendu has been designed to take into consideration all that is important to USB Audio. The microRendu is easy to configure and can accept audio streams from several digital sources.
What makes the microRendu different from a typical computer music server is that it's a purpose built audiophile device. The problem with computer music servers is that they all rely on mass produced motherboards designed for general purpose computing and are built to the lowest possible price point. The microRendu solves this problem by removing the consumer grade computer peripherals and optimizing power supplies where necessary. The microRendu has been specifically built for processing USB audio perfectly. You can also combine the microRendu with an audiophile-grade linear power supply to achieve the lowest possible noise floor.
The microRendu turns your USB DAC into a Roon Ready network DAC.
Have a SPDIF input on your DAC? You are in luck, add a USB to SPDIF converter to your microRendu order.
Power supply options
iFi iPower Supply - 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, ~1uV average audio band noise floor, for USA/UK/EU/AUS electrical outlets, with Active Noise Cancellation+
60 day Roon Trial
This product ships with a 60 day Roon free trial.
- Supported File Formats: FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, WMA-L, DSF, DFF
- Native Sampling Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz and 384kHz
- DSD formats: DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256
- Bit Depths: 16, 24
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- USB: 1 USB port for your DAC
- Power input: 6-9 VDC at 1 Amp min.
- Power connector: 2.1mm x 5.5mm (center +)
- Network Protocols: DLNA, , Squeezebox®, Roon RAAT, NAA (HQplayer)
- Android: App Available Online at Google Play Store - OrangeSqueeze
- iOS: App Available Online at Apple App Store - iPeng
- Roon iOS or Android App
- Size: 3.5" x 2.2" x 0.7"
- Weight: 1 lbs
- 3 Watts
- 0° C to 40° C
We Also Recommend