sonicTransporter i9 optical
Run Roon Server on a super fast noiseless box!
No keyboard or monitor needed. A plug-n-play Roon server. Access your sonicTransporter with a web browser from your tablet.
This sonicTransporter i9 is built for Roon DSP. Runs all your high processor requirement upsampling, digital volume control, and DSD to PCM conversions. Run multiple DSP plug-ins at once on 8 cores of power! Great for upsampling to DSD512.
- Works great with our ultraRendu, microRendu, Signature Rendu SE optical or other Roon Ready players
- Exceeds Roon Labs hardware specifications
- Attach USB drives with your music, use with a NAS, or purchase with internal storage
The sonicTransporter i9 optical has an optical Ethernet port for direct connection to optically networked players such as our opticalRendu and Signature Rendu SE optical.
You can attach a standard Ethernet player/streamer or network DAC with our opticalModule.
60 day Roon Trial
This product ships with a 60 day Roon free trial.
This diagram shows a typical installation with a direct optical network connection from the music server to the player/streamer.
- 30 days to return any of our products, No Questions Asked...
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime free technical support
- Enclosure: Fanless solid aluminum case (completely silent)
- Processor: Intel i9 (model 9900 8-core) processor
- Memory: 8GB RAM (DDR4)
- Storage: 120GB M.2 (3.2Gbps) for Sonicorbiter OS + Roon database etc
- OS: Sonicorbiter OS (our own simple low latency Linux)
- Network: 1 x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 and 1 x Gigabit Ethernet optical
- Power: 19VDC input
- 3" H x 11.3" W x 9" D (77 mm x 287 mm x 229 mm)
- 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- 30 Watts (average) up to 90w during DSD upsampling
- 120GB m.2 for OS + Roon database
- We can add optional spinning or SSD storage to meet your requirements.
- USB attached hard drives or NAS supported
This product includes:
- sonicTranspoter i9 optical
- 19v 7A power supply (120v - 220v) works in any country. US type power cord included.
- 1m LAN cable
- SFP module
Note: Although many different types of fiber and SFP transceivers will work we recommend Gigabit SFP modules that work with OM1 (62.5/125 µm multi-mode) type multi-mode fiber with LC connectors for all systemOptique certified products. This will allow your systemOptique to work at its highest level of performance.
We Also Recommend
Premier Server & Player Combo - SonicTransporter i5, ultraRendu, SGC 7v Linear Power Supply Combo
CD Ripper Bundle (sonicTransporter i5 CDR + ultraRendu + SGC 7V Linear Power Supply)