sonicTransporter i9 for Roon DSP
Run Roon Server on a super fast noiseless box!
No keyboard or monitor needed. A plug-n-play Roon server. Access your sonicTransporter with a web browser from your tablet.
This sonicTransporter i9 is built for Roon DSP. Runs all your high processor requirement upsampling, digital volume control, and DSD to PCM conversions. Run multiple DSP plug-ins at once on 6 cores of power! Great for upsampling to DSD512.
- Works great with our ultraRendu, microRendu, Signature Rendu SE optical or other Roon Ready players
- Exceeds Roon Labs hardware specifications
- Attach USB drives with your music, use with a NAS, or purchase with internal storage
60 day Roon Trial
This product ships with a 60 day Roon free trial.
- 30 days to return any of our products, No Questions Asked...
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime free technical support
- Enclosure: Fanless solid aluminum case (completely silent)
- Processor: Intel i9 (Coffee Lake) 8-core processor
- Memory: 8GB RAM (DDR4)
- Storage: 120GB M.2 (3.2Gbps) for Sonicorbiter OS + Roon database etc
- OS: Sonicorbiter OS (simple low latency Linux)
- Network: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Power: 19VDC input
- 3" H x 11.3" W x 9" D (77 mm x 287 mm x 229 mm)
- 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- 19v 5A power supply (120v - 220v) works in any country. US type power cord included.
- 1m LAN cable
- 30 Watts (average) up to 90w at boot or during DSD upsampling
- 0° C to 40° C
- 120GB SSD for OS + Roon database
- We can add optional spinning or SSD storage to meet your requirements.
- USB attached hard drives or NAS supported
We Also Recommend