sonicTransporter i7 for Roon DSP
Run Roon Server on a super fast noiseless box!
This sonicTransporter i7 is built for Roon 1.3 DSP. Runs all your high processor requirement upsampling, digital volume control, and DSD to PCM conversions. Run multiple DSP plug-ins at once on 4 cores of power!
- Works great with our ultraRendu, microRendu, Signature Rendu SE or other Roon Ready player
- Exceeds Roon Labs hardware specifications
- Attach USB drives with your music, use with a NAS, or purchase with internal storage
- Dual Ethernet with bridging for a direct connection to your network player or network DAC
60 day Roon Trial
This product ships with a 60 day Roon free trial.
- 30 days to return any of our products, No Questions Asked...
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime free technical support
- Enclosure: Fanless solid aluminum case (completely silent)
- Processor: Intel i7 (Kaby Lake) quad-core processor
- Memory: 8GB RAM DDR4
- Storage: 120GB m.2 for OS + Roon database etc
- OS: Sonicorbiter OS (small low latency Linux version)
- Network: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 (with Ethernet bridging)
- Power: 19VDC input
- 3" H x 11.3" W x 9" D (77 mm x 287 mm x 229 mm)
- 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- 19v 5A power supply (120v - 220v) works in any country. US type power cord included.
- 1m LAN cable
- 30 Watts (average)
- 0° C to 40° C
- 120GB SSD for OS + Roon database
- We can add optional spinning or SSD storage to meet your requirements.
- USB attached hard drives or NAS supported
We Also Recommend
Premier Server & Player Combo - SonicTransporter i5, ultraRendu, iFi Power Supply Combo