Make you music available to network music players. The sonicTransporter runs RoonServer, Squeezebox Server, and MinimServer (DLNA server). Attach a USB drive full of music or a NAS and your music will be available to virtually any network player.
With it's fast processor and SSD (for your music database) the sonicTransporter is perfect for lightning fast access to your music.
Attach a Sonicorbiter SE or microRendu to your USB DAC and you have a complete digital transport solution.
Also works great with Sonos network speakers. Have your local music or iTunes purchased music files available to your Sonos speakers at any time without having to turn on your computer.
RoonServer is preintalled but you need to purchase a license from Roon Labs or take advantage of a free trial.
If you want a simple all in one solution we also have the option of an internal SSD drive. See options above.
Music collection size
The standard sonicTransporter is designed for a music library of 1 - 24000 tracks. This includes Red Book audio, DSD, and Hi-Rez If your music library is larger then 24K tracks we recommend the sonicTransporter i5
60 day Roon Trial
This product ships with a 60 day Roon free trial.
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- USB: 1 x USB 3.0 port for USB drive
- Power: 12VDC input
- Network Protocols: DLNA, Samba (Sonos® and others), Squeezebox®, Roon (RAAT)
- 0dB (Noiseless)
- Web user interface for configuration from a web browser or table
- 1.75 x 5 x 5.25 in. (46 x 127 x 134 mm)
- 2.4 lbs (1 kg)
- 12v 5A power supply (120v - 220v) and power cord (US)
- 1m LAN cable
- 8 Watts
- 0° C to 40° C
- 64GB SSD for server database (Roon Server, Squeezebox, DLNA) no local music storage.
- Optional internal storage for music library
- Compatible with any USB attached hard drive
- Compatible with almost any NAS (Synology, QNAP, Western Digital, Buffalo)
Power adapter requirements (if you want to provide your own):
- 12VDC at 3 amps
- 5.5mm OD x 2.5mm ID DC adapter jack (center positive)
We Also Recommend