Sonicorbiter SE (Roon Ready Certified)
The worlds first RoonReady Certified Player. Play your music directly from Roon....
Connect your USB DAC to your network.
The Sonicorbiter SE allows you to play music from many different network music sources on your USB or SPDIF attached DAC.
The Sonicorbiter SE turns your USB DAC into a Roon Ready network DAC.
Power supply options
Linear supply - 120VAC 60HZ to 5V external supply (US plug)
iFi iPower Supply - 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, ~1uV average audio band noise floor, for USA/UK/EU/AUS electrical outlets, with Active Noise Cancellation+
60 day Roon Trial
This product ships with a 60 day Roon free trial.
MODEL NUMBER: SOSE10
- Supported File Formats: FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, WMA-L, DSF, DFF
- Native Sampling Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz and 384kHz
- DSD formats: DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256
- Bit Depths: 16, 24
- SPDIF output supports: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz both in 16 bit and 24 bit
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- USB: 2 USB ports
- SPDIF: 1 optical SPDIF digital output
- Power: 5VDC input
- Network Protocols: DLNA, , Squeezebox®, Roon RAAT
- Android: App Available Online at Google Play Store - OrangeSqueeze
- iOS: App Available Online at Apple App Store - iPeng
- Roon iOS or Android App
- 2 x 2 x 2 in. (52 x 52 x 52 mm)
- 1 lbs
- Power supply
- 1m LAN cable
- 11 Watts
- 0° C to 40° C
We Also Recommend