opticalRendu for Roon
opticalRendu for Roon
The Sonore opticalRendu is a Roon Ready network player and network streamer. The opticalRendu turns your USB DAC into a network DAC.
You can play to your DAC from a computer or a music server such as or sonicTransporter. All playback can be controlled via an iPad, tablet or computer.
The opticalRendu uses small ultra low noise regulators for each component and FEMTO oscillators to get the absolutely cleanest signal to your DAC. This manifests itself as very clean sound with revealing detail.
The opticalRendu network player and network streamer utilizes a fiber optic interface to eliminate all noise from the network. This eliminates the need for expensive copper Ethernet cables.
The only difference between the opticalRendu for Roon and our standard opticalRendu is the opticalRendu for Roon only run the Roon Ready player and the standard opticalRendu run many different software player types.
If you only use Roon the opticalRendu for Roon is the player/streamer for you.
- Supports the following PCM sample rates up to: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, and 768kHz
- Supports the following DSD sample rates up to: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512
- POP free DSD/PCM transitions
- Not all USB devices or output modes support the maximum sample rate of the unit
- RoonReady certified
- Supports Tidal and Qobuz lossless streaming through Roon
- Native DSD is supported on select DACs
- The unit is controlled via the Roon app mobile device or on your computer
- Based on Sonicorbiter, closed source and open source (GPLv2)
- High-quality ultra low noise regulators
- External power input jack
- SFP cage / SFP optical module for network connection (OM1 SFP Transceiver included)
- USB-A audio output connector
- Micro SD port for the operating system
- Two fixed frequency ultra low jitter FEMTO oscillators
- Multicore processor with DDR3 RAM
- Power input: 6-9 VDC at 2.2 Amp min continuous
- Power connector: 2.1mm x 5.5mm (center +)
- Dimension without rubber feet: 1.18"(H) x 4.33"(W) x 4.41"(D)
This product includes:
- Sonore opticalRendu for Roon
- SFP module
Note: Although many different types of fiber and SFP transceivers will work we recommend Gigabit SFP modules that work with OM1 (62.5/125 µm multi-mode) type multi-mode fiber with LC connectors for all systemOptique certified products. This will allow your systemOptique to work at its highest level of performance. Don't worry, we supply these SFP transceivers on our website
RECOMMENDED POWER SUPPLIES
- Small Green Computer Linear Power Supply - 7VDC - recommended
- CIAudio linear power supply - 7VDC
- Teddy Pardo linear power supply - 7VDC
- HD-Plex Linear power supply - adjust to 7VDC
- Sbooster linear power supply - 6VDC
- Uptone Audio LPS-1/LPS-1.2 power supplies - not recommended
We Also Recommend