microRendu clock upgrade
microRendu version 1.4 hardware updateThis update is a revision to the original microRendu's main board updating it from from version 1.3 to version 1.4. The new version 1.4 main board shares among other thing one of the key components in the ultraRendu. The update changes the oscillator utilized for the CPU and the USB regenerative circuit while the remaining circuit design remains unchanged.
Here is some information about the update process:
1. Sonore will replace your original version 1.3 main board with a new version 1.4 main board. Your original version 1.3 main board will not be returned to you and will become the property of Sonore.
2. Sonore will utilize your original enclosure, original micro SD card, and your original processor board for this update. These parts most be in original condition and in good working order.
3. The Sonicorbiter operating system will be updated to 2.5 if it's not already.
4. The new main board will have a 1 year warranty from the date of it's purchase. Damage from misuse to the USB connector and DC connector are not covered under the warranty.
5. You must ship your unit to Sonore at your expense.
All shipments to us should be via a reliable shipping service with tracking and insurance.
Sonore will not be responsible for lost or damaged items during shipment.
Please ship the unit with it's micro SD card and include a copy of your receipt to:
Simple Design, LLC
Atten: Adrian Lebena
11103 NW 47 Lane
Doral, FL 33178
* The use of USPS may delay your update. Please use UPS, FedEx, DHL, or equal.