SGC 5V-12V Linear Power Supply 15W
SGC 5V to 12V Linear Power Supply 15W
Very low noise Linear Power Supply that is perfect for powering your network players, Ethernet switch or DAC. A great upgrade from your current power supply. Choose the voltage you need (1VDC increments) between 5VDC and 12VDC.
This supply is 15W. This is only enough power for small devices network players, Ethernet switch, DACs, etc. If you want to power something larger like our sonicTransporter i5 or Roon Nucleus your need a more powerful supply like this one (50VA Linear supply)
- Input voltage: 110V AC or 220V AC (select when you order)
- Output voltage: 5VDC - 12VDC (select when you order)
- Output amperage: Use Amps = Watts/Voltage to calculate this (see below)
- Toroidal transformer: 15VA
- Size: 100*50*150mm (W*H*D)
- Voltage display LED color: Blue
1 x Linear power supply
1 x DC power cable with 5.5mm OD x 2.5mm ID connector
1 x 0.5m US prong to IEC 60320 AC cord
1 x micro USB adapter (5v version only)
Note: We ship the product with your requested DC output voltage.
Note: We ship the product with your requested AC input voltage.
Note: The max amperage of this supply can be calculated using Amps = Watts/Voltage. Since our Linear Power Supply is 15 Watts, adjusting the Voltage will change the Amps. For example, our Linear Power Supply set at 5v would supply a max of 3 amps (15 watts /5 volts = 3 amps)
- Chord Qutest DAC - Select 5v. All required cables are included.
We Also Recommend