The i2s PS Audio systemOptique server & player combo offers a complete solution for using Roon with optical networking and an i2s or SPDIF DAC, such as those offered by PS audio.
This combination gives you much better sound than a DAC attached to a computer/NUC, as our systemOptique certified bundle allows complete isolation from Ethernet network noise.
- The sonicTransporter music server acts as the Roon Core
- The Sonore opticalRendu Lite is a Roon Ready player, but also has the capability to stream Qobuz/TIDAL through the mConnect app for users who don't have a Roon subscription
- Music storage of different sizes can be added, contact us for a quote
- If purchasing the sonicTransporter i5, consider adding our external CD ripper
- sonicTransporter i5 or sonicTransporter i7 CDR
- opticalRendu Lite
- SGC 7v (25W) Linear supply (for the opticalRendu Lite)
Fiber Media Converter (FMC)
- 1m Fiber optic cable
- Although many different types of fiber and SFP transceivers will work we recommend Gigabit SFP modules that work with OM1 (62.5/125 µm multi-mode) type multi-mode fiber with LC connectors for all systemOptique certified products. This will allow your systemOptique to work at its highest level of performance.