Signature Rendu SE optical
The Signature Rendu SE optical, the absolute ﬁnest streaming USB source we have made. The Signature Rendu SE optical takes an Ethernet audio stream and renders it to a perfect, ultra-low noise USB feed to one’s USB DAC. While the microRendu is a revolutionary product, the Signature Rendu SE optical takes off from the microRendu concept, improving on it by reﬁnement and attention to every detail. The Signature Rendu SE optical takes advantage of a single chassis design, allowing close coupling of the power supply and processing board for the ultimate in ultra-low impedance and ultra-low noise power delivery. The Signature Rendu SE optical processing board uses a larger footprint to allow for more independent low noise voltage regulation stages (all main board regulators are now ultra-low noise linear types), and better physical separation of the Ethernet processing and USB output sections, further reducing noise and crosstalk. A new ultra-low phase noise (so-called “femto”) oscillator is used to govern all processing and USB audio output.
No keyboard or monitor needed. A plug-n-play Roon Player. Access your SystemOptique SE with a web browser from your tablet.
- The internal power supply is a no compromise design featuring a custom wound, EI style transformer from Mercury Magnetics (made in the USA). This transformer effectively blocks AC line noise, providing a solid foundation of clean power.
- Ultra-soft recovery diodes and ﬁlm capacitor damping assure a DC supply free of ringing artifacts, and massive power supply capacitance (50% more than used in even the Sonore Signature Supply) ensures low impedance/low ripple power delivery to our main, discrete linear pre-regulator.
- A stainless-steel chassis divider protects the processing circuitry from both AC wiring and transformer-based stray RF and EM interference.
- The Signature Rendu SE optical is housed in a beautiful audiophile custom chassis, (made in the USA) which is right at home alongside the ﬁnest audio components in the world.
- Upgraded custom footers with larger Sorbothane pads virtually absorbs all external micromechanical interactions from migrating into the highly critical processor and re-clocker boards.
- Includes warranty card and manual
Note: Although many different types of fiber and SFP transceivers will work we recommend Gigabit SFP modules that work with OM1 (62.5/125 µm multi-mode) type multi-mode fiber with LC connectors for all systemOptique certified products. This will allow your systemOptique to work at its highest level of performance.
Tier II upgrade: Includes a specially chosen RF damping material to the chassis to reduce radiated RF noise from the processor circuitry and adds the Synergistic Orange fuse. An all new power supply board, featuring a 40% increase in total filter capacitance, using ultra high quality Mundorf MLytic AG capacitors, the new "X" type discrete regulator with even lower output impedance, and a new, carefully selected polymer output capacitor.
|Supported File Formats:
||FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, WMA-L, DSF, DFF
|Native Sampling Rates
||44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, and 768kHz
||DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 and DSD512
||16, 24, 32
||1 x Gigabit Ethernet SFP (OM1 SFP fiber Transceiver included)
||1 x USB 2.0 port for your DAC
||Roon RAAT, NAA (HQplayer), DLNA, Squeezebox®
|Android||App Available Online at Google Play Store - OrangeSqueeze|
|iOS||App Available Online at Apple App Store - iPeng|
|Roon App|| for iOS or Android|
|Size||12.75in (width) x 3in (height) x 10.25in (depth)|
|Weight||10 lbs |
|Power Consumption||4 Watts|
Power input: 120VAC or 230VAC, 60Hz or 50Hz (must be specified when ordering)
|Operating Environment||0° C to 40° C|
Small Green Computer Warranty