Signature Rendu SE
Signature Rendu SE
Introducing the Signature Rendu SE, the absolute ﬁnest streaming USB source we have made. The Signature Rendu SE is the natural evolution of Sonore’s microRendu (computeraudiophile.com Product of the Year 2016) and Sonore’s acclaimed Signature Power Supply.
The Signature Rendu SE takes an Ethernet audio stream and renders it to a perfect, ultra-low noise USB feed to one’s USB DAC. While the microRendu is a revolutionary product, the Signature Rendu SE takes off from the microRendu concept, improving on it by reﬁnement and attention to every detail. The Signature Rendu SE takes advantage of a single chassis design, allowing close coupling of the power supply and processing board for the ultimate in ultra-low impedance and ultra-low noise power delivery. The Signature Rendu SE processing board uses a larger footprint to allow for more independent low noise voltage regulation stages (all main board regulators are now ultra-low noise linear types), and better physical separation of the Ethernet processing and USB output sections, further reducing noise and crosstalk. A new ultra-low phase noise (so-called “femto”) oscillator is used to govern all processing and USB audio output.
No keyboard or monitor needed. A plug-n-play Roon Player. Access your Signature Rendu SE with a web browser from your tablet.
- The internal power supply is a no compromise design featuring a custom wound, EI style transformer from Mercury Magnetics (made in the USA). This transformer effectively blocks AC line noise, providing a solid foundation of clean power.
- Ultra-soft recovery diodes and ﬁlm capacitor damping assure a DC supply free of ringing artifacts, and massive power supply capacitance (50% more than used in even the Sonore Signature Supply) ensures low impedance/low ripple power delivery to our main, discrete linear pre-regulator.
- A stainless-steel chassis divider protects the processing circuitry from both AC wiring and transformer-based stray RF and EM interference.
- The Signature Rendu SE is housed in a beautiful audiophile custom chassis, (made in the USA) which is right at home alongside the ﬁnest audio components in the world.
- Upgraded custom footers with larger Sorbothane pads virtually absorbs all external micromechanical interactions from migrating into the highly critical processor and re-clocker boards.
- Includes warranty card and manual
- Supported File Formats: FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, WMA-L, DSF, DFF
- Native Sampling Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, and 768kHz
- DSD formats: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 and DSD512
- Bit Depths: 16, 24
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- USB: 1 USB port for your DAC
- Network Protocols: DLNA, , Squeezebox®, Roon RAAT, NAA (HQplayer)
- Android: App Available Online at Google Play Store - OrangeSqueeze
- iOS: App Available Online at Apple App Store - iPeng
- Roon iOS or Android App
- Size: 12.75in (width) x 3in (height) x 10.25in (depth)
- Weight: 10 lbs
- 4 Watts power consumption
- Power input: 120VAC or 230VAC, 60Hz or 50Hz (must be specified when ordering)
- 0° C to 40° C
Small Green Computer Warranty:
- 30 days to return any of our products, No Questions Asked...
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime free technical support
We Also Recommend
Premier Server & Player Combo - SonicTransporter i5, ultraRendu, 7v Linear Power Supply Combo