sonicTransporter for HQplayer + Roon Server
Run Roon Server and HQPlayer on one completely noiseless plug-and-play appliance!
Never have to deal with Windows or the AudiophileOptimizer again.
The sonicTransporter for HQplayer + Roon Server is running our low latency Sonicorbiter OS. This Linux based OS is very fast with no desktop to slow it down.
No keyboard or monitor needed. A plug-n-play Roon server. Access your sonicTransporter with a web browser from your tablet.
You don't need to know anything about Linux. The sonicTransporter can be managed by a simple web page accessible from any laptop or tablet. You get all the advantages of Linux without needing to know anything about the command line.
- All the power of HQPlayer with none of the hassles of Windows!
- Works great with our Sonore Rendu series network players / streamers in NAA mode.
- Exceeds Roon Labs hardware specifications (by a lot)
- Attach USB drives with your music or use with a NAS. Even better, have us install an internal drive.
The sonicTransporter for HQplayer + Roon Server includes an HQPlayer Embedded license.
60 day Roon Trial
This product ships with a 60 day Roon free trial.
- 30 days to return any of our products, No Questions Asked...
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime free technical support
- Enclosure: Fanless solid aluminum case (completely silent)
- Processor: Intel i7 (7700 Kaby Lake) quad-core processor
- Memory: 8GB RAM DDR4
- Storage: 120GB SSD for Sonicorbiter OS + Roon database etc
- OS: Sonicorbiter OS
- Network: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 (with Ethernet bridging enabled)
- Power: 19VDC input (use you own DC supply if you want)
- Web user interface for configuration from a web browser or tablet
- 4.25" H x 10" W x 9.5" D
- 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- 19v 5A power supply (120v - 220v) and power cord (US)
- 1m LAN cable
- 30 Watts (average)
- 0° C to 40° C
- 120GB SSD for OS, Roon database and HQPlayer
- We can add optional spinning or SSD storage for your music to meet your requirements.
- Supports USB attached hard drives or NAS supported
We Also Recommend