Run Roon Server on a super fast noiseless box!
No keyboard or monitor needed. A plug-n-play Roon server. Access your sonicTransporter with a web browser from your tablet.
This sonicTransporter i9 is built for Roon DSP. Runs all your high processor requirement upsampling, digital volume control, and DSD to PCM conversions. Run multiple DSP plug-ins at once on 8 cores of power! Great for upsampling to DSD512.
- Works great with our ultraRendu, microRendu, Signature Rendu SE optical or other Roon Ready players
- Exceeds Roon Labs hardware specifications
- Attach USB drives with your music, use with a NAS, or purchase with internal storage
- Internal drive bay - install your own 2.5" SSD drive for music storage at any time. No tools required.
- Supports many music application including Roon Core, HQPlayer, DLNA, squeezebox, Plex Media Server, and more. Install what you want using the easy our easy to use web page.
The sonicTransporter i9 optical has an optical Ethernet port for direct connection to optically networked players such as our opticalRendu and Signature Rendu SE optical.
You can attach a standard Ethernet player/streamer or network DAC with our opticalModule.
Our newest generation of the sonicTransporter i9 now comes with a tool-less 2.5" hard drive bay. Easily install an SSD Hard drive yourself with no screws. We also offer preinstalled and configured SSD drives.
This diagram shows a typical installation with a direct optical network connection from the music server to the player/streamer.
This Product includes:
- sonicTranspoter i9 optical
- 19v 7A power supply (120v - 220v) works in any country. US type power cord included.
- 1m LAN cable
- SFP module
- 60 day Roon Trial
- 30 days to return any of our products, No Questions Asked...
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime free technical support
Note: Although many different types of fiber and SFP transceivers will work we recommend Gigabit SFP modules that work with OM1 (62.5/125 µm multi-mode) type multi-mode fiber with LC connectors for all systemOptique certified products. This will allow your systemOptique to work at its highest level of performance.
Powering the i9 with your own supply: It is possible to power the i9 with your own power supply. This is not recommended. If you want better sound, isolate your player with optical Ethernet.
If you really want to use you own supply make sure it's 19v and at least 7 amps. The connector is a 7.4mm x 5.1mm with internal pin. These are typically used on Dell an HP laptops. This cable from Amazon will work 7.4mm x 5.1mm cable.
1 x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
1 x Optical Ethernet port
|USB||2 x USB 3.0 ports (only one can be used for a USB drive)|
|Power||19VDC input (7 amps)|
|Optional internal SSD for music||When purchasing optional storage from us, we use the Samsung EVO Series 2TB, 4TB, or 8TB drives.|
|CPU||Intel i9 (Intel 9900)|
|Network Protocols||Roon (RAAT), DLNA, Samba (Sonos® and others), Squeezebox®, Plex Server|
|Acoustic Noise||0dB (Noiseless)|
|User Interface||Web user interface for configuration from a web browser or table|
|Size||9.5" x 13" x 4" (D x W x H)|
|Operating Environment||0° C to 40° C|
|Server Database||250GB high speed m.2 for server database (Roon Server, Squeezebox, DLNA) no local music storage|
|2.5" drive bay||Install your own SSD for music storage or have us install one for you|
|USB Compatibility||Compatible with any USB attached hard drive|
|NAS Compatibility||Compatible with almost any NAS (Synology, QNAP, Western Digital, Buffalo, and more)|
|Power Consumption||30 Watts (average) up to 90w during upsampling|
POWER ADAPTER REQUIREMENTS
|Power||19VDC at 7 amps|
|Adapter Specs||7.4mm x 5.1mm with internal pin|